Lawyer with extensive experience in litigation. Throughout his career, he has specialized in the complete processing of ordinary civil lawsuits for large amounts and arbitration. He has training in Regulatory Law. He has also represented construction companies in litigation against Serviu and municipalities.
- Title of Lawyer. Supreme Court of Justice (2011)
- Degree in Legal Sciences, Universidad de Talca (2010)
- Pursuing a Master's Degree at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, mention in Regulatory Law (2021)
- Seminar “Urban Litigation and Real Estate Projects”, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2011).
- Seminar “Update on Family, Criminal and Labor Law from a Socio-legal perspective”, Universidad Católica del Maule and Judicial Assistance Corporation of Talca (2010)
- Lawyer Claussen & Velasco, litigation area in Santiago and Antofagasta (2019 – present)
- Senior Lawyer, Legaltalca law firm, litigation area, Talca (2014 – 2019)
- Public Criminal Defender, Chillan Commune, Ñuble Region (February – July 2014)
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Law Universidad Autónoma de Chile, Talca (2013)
- Professor of Labor Legislation, Technical Social Assistant career, Valle Central Professional Institute, Talca (2013)
- Assistant Professor of Commercial Law Universidad de Talca (2007 – 2008)
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Law Universidad de Talca (2007)