Lawyer with more than 20 years of professional experience. He has specialized in Public, Environmental and Corporate Law. His mastery of environmental matters led him to direct the National Environment Commission (CONAMA) of the Metropolitan Region. Also, he has been a permanent collaborator of the Association of Municipalities, an entity in which he has contributed to the development of pilot programs for selective collection and separation at source, within the framework of recycling; as well as in the processing of Law No. 20,920, which establishes the framework for Waste Management.
- Title of Lawyer, Supreme Court of Justice (1995)
- Bachelor of Legal Sciences, Universidad de Chile (1991)
- Diploma, Economics, sustainable development and climate change. Faculty of Economics and Business, Universidad de Chile (2020)
- Master in Environmental Law, Universidad de Chile (2006)
- Business Law Diploma, Universidad de Los Andes (2004)
- Executive Secretary, Association of Municipalities for Environmental Sustainability AMUSA (2014 – present)
- Legal Advisor in Municipalities.
- Director National Environmental Commission CONAMA Metropolitan Region (2006 – 2009)